terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2012

What are you doing for International Networking Week?

Bni_logo

 

 

Well, I am pleased to say that I have been spreading the word about BNI on LinkedIn. Many people do not know BNI and I am talking about it, about the Givers’ Gain philosophy, and I am glad to say that I have already directed four persons in Israel, US, UK to their nearest chapters. I answer many questions in the LinkedIn Q&A, and lately I have had the chance to talk about BNI. Some people can hardly believe they do not have to pay for referrals at all! I can see why, because I am invited, everyday, to join international Referral Networks, where one pays for the referral. In 2012 International Networking Week, I am connecting people, as usual, and connecting them to BNI too. I belong to a Lisbon (Portugal) chapter, BNI Líder.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário