quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2012

What are the most efficient networking channels for your business?

S-eeweb-com-articles-2011-06-28-8-channel-1309273960-600x449

LinkedIn is good although indirectly, I have never done any business on LinkedIn.

Since I joined a BNI chapter, we have meetings all weeks and we cannot be absent or we might be expelled.

We have lots of training too and “one to one’s”, which are very smart ways to get to know your chapter fellow members better and vice versa.

 We are always networking, by coming 15 minutes before the hour, by having visits each meeting, by having training with members from other chapters.

In my technical translation business there are some other networking websites where you have a profile and can answer questions to help others about some translation issues and network too, there are some network meetings too and I attend them all, I am constantly having new business cards made because I give so many and receive so many.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário