quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2012

As a small business owner, why would you risk your cash flow and health of your business overall just to increase your revenue numbers?

Logo_small_businesses

 

 

No, I would not. As a freelance technical translator I have, many projects sent for proofreading when, in fact, agencies want me to retranslate what is always a translation mess. I do not do it. It took me 20 years to be the translator I am, my work is extremely difficult and it is 80% technical knowledge, I refuse to work for some cents, which is devaluating a high quality service.

As I say, for that amount I prefer to clean stairs, because I am paid immediately, the wages are higher and I do not need to invest or spend hours in front of a computer.

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário