quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2012

How do you handle a President of a Company whoi is Obviously Wrong

Jim6

I will give you the answer I gave in a similar question. The other was about pseudo bosses, this is about the big boss wrong, but the situations I described happened with the President of the company, who also happened to be the boss.

 

“I had to faced that situation twice. I stood my point because if the boss does not know how the job is done the boss cannot question my work, I know how the job is done that is why I was hired. In one situation I left the boss because I was not able to do a good work, the boss knew better. Some years later the boss closed business doors. The other occasion I was raised and promoted. “You can replace boss for President of the company. In the first situation, I rescued his “head” from real trouble several times, because I took care of mistakes, he made and had other people making because of his lack of knowledge. He was responsible, and we are talking criminal responsibility, for all mistakes, made by him or someone under his orders by the Portuguese law regarding healthcare negligence. However, he managed to make it look like everyone was wrong except him; therefore, I had not done my work so well. I was tired and left just after managing to save two people from death, because of another mistake. He was not happy, decided to question my intervention, and did not realize if I did not work well he would have been guilty of criminal negligent homicide. That was enough; I could not work any longer with such a person.

 

 

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário