quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2012

Is the Customer always right?

Customer_always_right_law_736165

 

 

If you want to keep your business that should be the rule; if you want to conduct your business in a smart way you talk to customers and make them see they are not always right.

Ayres2web
 

 

If someone comes back to my pharmacy wanting to have their money back for a medicine they bought, I explain in very nice terms that if I accept it back I cannot put in the shelf to sell to another customer

0511-1202-1021-1604_clip_art_illustration_of_bottles_of_prescription_medications_on_a_shelf_clipart_image
 

because I am responsible for medicines as long as they are in a controlled environment such as the pharmacy; after they leave the pharmacy I cannot guarantee they are in good conditions; I always ask what would that customer think if he/she knew I was selling a medicine that had been in someone else’s home.

Dep_6616425-expired-medicine-pharmaceutical-medical-drugs

 

 Up to date I only had two customers refusing to understand this, so I gave the money back and put the medicine next to the expired ones, to be collected and then treated as pharmacy waste.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário