sexta-feira, 2 de março de 2012

What is your ideal motivation management system for your organization?

Motivation

 

 

 

I use the engagement management system; we do give incentives at the end of the year but they are the same for everybody, it is a bonus but we don’t make differences, we find it the best way to keep our employees satisfied. It is of course Portugal, Europe, not the US, different cultures, I mean.

 

Just the other day I answered a question about collaboration on decision-making and that is the best way we have to deal with the motivation of our employees. I ask for their opinion when I think of introducing a new product or service, they are actively engaged in the decision process and I value their contribute because they are the ones that work directly with customers. Having said this, I believe that having employees that have been with us for almost 40 years in a fast changing world, that have adapted to new technologies and live in a constant process of change because that is the way it is in my business area in Portugal does mean something. The idea of one job for life is long gone, except here in this tiny microcosm, with people that are far from being outdated, much on the contrary. They see the company as their own interest and there is nothing on the world that can prove more motivation and dedication to any company.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário