domingo, 16 de outubro de 2011

Which is more impressive?

The head of a company, however small sized. Titles are part of the person’s image, which is projected, in other people’s minds even if they are unconscious to that fact.

 

Ceo

I learned a good lesson after graduating from Law, while doing my practice with an attorney before I could become one myself.

6904622-an-image-showing-the-silhouette-of-three-women-wearing-trouser-suits-and-posing-like-fashion-models-

There were three girls in the office, a colleague of mine, myself, and a girl from another college. Both my colleague and I dressed casual, as young girls; the other, wore a suit.

 

She was the Dr. – we were the “girls.” Image is something one must be aware of, in order to control it in our best interest; it is no use saying it does not matter because it does

 

Personal-branding-through-social-media
 If you went into the doctor’s consultation room and he was wearing jeans and snickers, would that make you think he was not a “proper” doctor or not?

 

Huge

Having time to think about it you will say, no, but I believe that your first impression would be “yes, he is not exactly as doctors should be.”

Wearing_my_doctor_who_shoes_by_taravl-d37agea

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário