domingo, 16 de outubro de 2011

What is your experience about bad customer service?

Poor-customer-service

 Mainly, my bad experience with customer service happened when it was outsourced.

Apathy

I have told about this before, in December 2009 I was left in NY, without a penny to my name,

07192008_customerservice5

two credit cards, one debit card, well provided bank accounts and no access to my money, with customer service telling me, when I called them from a NY bank that was very helpful (letting me do a transcontinental call), they could do nothing about it.

Bad-service

When I came back I took the bank to Brussels, and it never happened again.

Gavel
I was with a friend and I have friends in NY, otherwise I could not have lunch that day, or any other meal, for the rest of my stay. Not to speak of all the other things I could not do, during the next 6 days.

 

41415099_e3de17b2ac
Generally, when I have a bad experience, I ask for the complaint red book – it is extremely effective in Portugal, be it in private or public services.

 

Complaints-book-2
 

It works like magic, you ask for that book and everybody is immediately ready to solve all your problems

 

Bad-customer-service

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário