sábado, 29 de outubro de 2011

No aguanto más!

500572
I have been studying the subject. In short terms, I have been emotionally abused all my life, although my self esteem never was lost. There come a day when I said to myself that I wouldn’t stand it anymore.

I-am-who-i-am6

 I chose to be happy

Happiness-hands

 

 

and never again give anybody the power to hurt me. That doesn’t mean I built a barrier around; quite the contrary

Counteract-emotional-abuse
But it is a fact – nobody, no matter what kind of abusing words chose to greet me with, has the power to hurt. I don’t hate anybody and I do not seek revenge. I call it FREEDOM

Freedom
– it is in our brain it is a choice. Afterwards I decided to try to find the reason why people are so unkind to each other. And I realized that this works like a chain – nobody teaches you, because few people understand what is going on. A has just been told something unpleasant by someone “higher” than him He needs to get rid of that negative feeling.

Z88014387

 

So, A goes to B and says something nasty. (B is “lower” than A). B needs to take this weight off his shoulders; therefore he goes to C and says something rude.

Chain
 Chain of events: someone was unkind to A and it propagates endlessly.

Image001
The meaning for” Higher and Lower” is that either the person his above the other on a professional base or has some power over the other, even just emotional power.
Practicalmental

 

People have always had the tendency to make confidences to me; probably they understand that I never talk about other people’s lives. 

Hamm_occonner
  

After releasing the burden they think “Oh, what have I done?” And the next thing you know they are saying something unkind and untruth about me. Do I care? NO. I couldn’t are less, it doesn’t hurt it doesn’t change my life or my smile

 

Big_smile1
We are born into this culture, our parents are not aware so can’t teach us. There are very few people that mange to get rid of this.

 

6a00e54f8c25c98834014e5f986755970c-200wi
 But let me say it too, you pay a price for this freedom; society will not accept independent minds.”

 

 

I-am-happy_600

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário